Thread: KennyL's 90 hatch project

KennyL's 90 hatch project

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    So I figured I'd start a build thread and post up a few pics of my project. Picked it up last spring, needs basically everything so this will be a slow build. It had 10 holes painted black with junk tires so I ordered up the cobra r's with nitto 555s for now. Installed Steeda sport springs and Tokico blue shocks/struts because the suspension was pretty well shot. The paint was terrible, it had been keyed on the passengers side and has numerous dents and dings, so I decided to dismantle it and prep it for paint. Which is how it currently sits. Picked up a new rear bumper, both fenders and molding, 3 inch cowl hood and I will also be replacing the hatch. Currently restoring my 1/4 windows per Only5.0s' instructional thread (excellent idea, thank you!) A couple pics of what it looked like before I tore it apart...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Cool build!

Keep us posted.
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Nice.....X2^^^^^^^^

2007 Evolution Shelby Vert / 93 Cobra w/ Grey cloth / 83 GLX vert

Very nice...keep us posted

Just a little update on my car, almost about road worthy again after trying my hand at the "50 dollar Rustoleum" paint method. The paint is still in process and is much more time consuming than I initially thought, but for Rustoleum I am pretty pleased. I also picked up a bunch of new trim and weatherstrip, door handles and locks, StopTech rotors, Hawk HPS pads and got the cracked windshield replaced. I had to return my clear headlights due to a defect, so I got smoked ones instead. Still need to paint the hood, fender spats and do a few touch ups. There's a couple things needed before I can get a sticker but hopefully I'll put putting miles on her soon!
    WP_000186.jpgWP_000213.jpgWP_000201.jpgWP_000216.jpgWP_000207.jpg

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Looking good!!! Nice !!!