Open To All Fords & Ford Powered Vehicles Only
Four Bracket Racing Classes: Eliminators on Saturday & Sundaaay!
Saturday 17 August 2013, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Sunday 18 August 2013, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Race Entry: $40 Each Day
Spectators: Adult (16+) $10 per day; Junior (11 – 15) $5 per day. Crew Members: $15
Car Show: $20 Each Day (Saturday & Sunday)
Swap Meet:$35 10 X 15 space per day. $5 for each additional 10 X 10 space per day
General Merchandise Vendors: $50 (pre-paid and pre-registered), $75 (day of event)
Apparel Vendors: $75 (pre-paid and pre-registered), $100 (day of event)
NO TEST & TUNE
Bracket Racing Classes:
Fast Ford Electronics 7.00-11.99 time breaks, .500 full tree, handicap racing, reaction time qualifying,
random pairing until 8 cars or less
Quick Ford No Electronics 9.00-17.99 time breaks, .500 full tree, handicap racing, reaction time
qualifying, random pairing until 8 cars or less
Street Ford No Electronics, Street Tires, and mufflers required 11.50-19.99 time breaks, .500 full tree,
handicap racing, reaction time qualifying, random pairing until 8 cars or less
Tuff Truck No Electronics, Street Tires and mufflers required .500 full tree, handicap racing, reaction
time qualifying, random pairing until 8 cars or less
Real Street Cruise Saturday Only: Registered and Inspected street cars must complete 20 mile
cruise and then 3 passes down the track. No maintenance on car in between, Awards
for best average e.t., most consistent reaction time, quickest e.t., and fastest mph
Qualifying for all Showdown and Shootout Classes2 or 3 qualifiers, eliminations on Sunday
(see Sunday Sheet for classes)
Mustang Showdown Classes: Saturday Qualifying – Sunday Eliminations
Stock Class*(heads-up with .400 Pro Tree)
- 1979 and newer Mustang or Capri 315 cubic inch maximum. Open to street legal cars only*
- Stock type suspension front and rear; aftermarket bolt in replacements allowed
- DOT tires allowed up to 28 x10.5 inch wide tread as measured
- Slicks 26 x 8.5
- All exhaust must run through mufflers and full tail pipes
- Aftermarket “Street” head, cams, and intakes allowed
- Hydraulic lifters only
- No race style intakes allowed (i.e. Victor, TFS race or Box type)
- Minimum Base weight E7 & GT 40 P head 5.0’s, and Modular 2V, 3050 LBS
- Minimum Base weight 3V & 4V 3200 LBS
- Aftermarket heads add 150 LBS
- Add 50 LBS for exhaust turn downs
- 03/04 Cobras and power adders no allowed
Street Shootout*(heads-up with .400 Pro Tree)
- Any year Mustang or Capri
- Open to street legal cars only
- Stock type suspension front and rear, aftermarket bolt in replacements allowed
- Slicks allowed 28 x 10.5 x 15 as measured – No “W” tires
- Exhaust must run through mufflers
- Naturally aspirated 8.2 deck small blocks minimum weight 2700 LBS, 9.5 deck 2800 LBS
- Single power adder combos, sm. Blk. 365 cubic inch maximum
- Single stage nitrous plate systems, (no fogger nozzle systems)
- Vortech S trim, ATI pl, Paxton Novi 1200 Minimum wgt. 3100 LBS
- Vortech T trim, Novi 2000, and all large pro Chargers, 3200 LBS
- Cog type drive belts not allowed on any superchargers
- Street turbo systems with on turbo up to 70mm allowed. All exhaust must exit through muffler system. Minimum weight 3200 LBS
- Street intercoolers add 100 LBS. No Igloo coolers.
DESIGNATION: SStock and Street Shootout classes are for street legal cars. All vehicles must have factory dashboard and full interior. Back seat is optional for cars equipped with roll bars. Rear seat area must be carpeted. Cars must have stock style suspension. Bolt on or heavy duty parts are allowed. Vehicle weights will be checked during eliminations.
R/O racers should arrive no later than 2:45pm. Tech and credentials close promptly at 3pm.
Staging lanes closing time will be dependent on number of cars in the lanes to accommodate a timely shutdown of R/O.
No warnings for missing or improper safety equipment once you have gone down the track, you will not be allowed back on the track, no refunds or raincheck issued.
If 4 hours of racing on the , in succession or combined, during the day has not occurred racers will be rainchecked. (Example: if we start racing at 9am and it rains at 1pm no rainchecks, regardless of what time racer got there.) Eliminators will not be rain checked after 1st round completed for their eliminator.
General Safety Equipment required.
New England Dragway Fuel Shed will be open starting at 8am until the end of third round.
Additional information regarding safety requirements is contained elsewhere in this handbook, as well as the current NHRA Rule Book.