Thread: NH Mustang Club Dyno Day (Oct 2012)

NH Mustang Club Dyno Day (Oct 2012)

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Took a ride up to Performance Dyno with my two good friends Ross and Steve to participate in the New Hampshire Mustang Club's Annual Dyno day. Rick and his club put on a ton of great events throught out the year and as usual we can't seem to make any of them except the dyno day. One day we'll make more than 1 event....I swear.

Got to say hello to some people I haven't seen since last year's event or World of Wheels and that was nice. Was really excited when Ed informed me of his good fortunes at work and his new work car a 2013 Mustang GT.....WOW. Finally got a chance to meet Amy "I always have my Camera" and it was a pleasure to talk with her for a while. And it was pretty cool to see Carol with her whole family (Husband, the kids and the dog) in tow. And a huge big thanks to El Presidente Rick (for everything) & the NH Mustang Club for springing for lunch and even buying me and Steve Leppo our favorite pizza (Cheese w/bacon).

The loooooong drive up & back:

E85 Dyno testing (Drive up and back) (Michael Plummer Performance) - YouTube

A short clip of the show:

A short clip of NH Mustang Club's Dyno Day 2012 - YouTube

J&S Safeguard in action: The Saleen was on a very mild tune today with E85 in the tank. There was no detonation at all but the Safegaurd unit was setup to pull a little timing down low due to valvetrain noise. What you're seeing in the video is how you want the unit to perform, active down low with no activity up top (unless you have detonation). The RWHP and RWTQ curves were very smooth and you can't even feel the unit pulling timing and it doesn't really affect your RWHP and RWTQ numbers on the top end.
    Michael Plummer Performance 15 - YouTube

Ross's E85 Terminator: Super quick and crazy fast.
    Michael Plummer Performance 16 + Ross's 04 Terminator on E85 - YouTube
    1994 Yellow Mustang GT

839rwhp and 770rwtq SAE

Proud Member of:
    SmokinStangs.com-- www.smokinstangs.com

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    Wow we thought you had bought a Yellow Chevy Chevette Nice to hear and see that you are still kicking

Smokin 250HP - Member
    What blower is on Ross's car? Makes some sick power for little mods.

I forgot all about the dyno day!
    1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra, 10k miles

89 mustang gt, Just your average built race motor.

Ross's Terminator has a Whipple on it and even though I couldn't see a displacement label, I'm thinking it's the 4.0L Whipple.

Michael, are you sure Ross's car is an '04? That car has a few details that make me think it's an '03 10th anniversary car.....the red inserts in the seats, the wheels and the emblem on the back of the trunk. Of course, he could have done all of that himself too.

1995 SVT Cobra #182/4005, 229k miles, ported GT40s, E303, Roush stage 3 Induction, 297rwhp/295rwtq
    1996 SVT Mystic Cobra #1666/2000, 218k miles, cams, Todd Warren SRI, 353rwhp/315rwtq
    1993 LX 263k miles, 03 Cobra steering, 5-lug/4-wheel disc Cobra brakes, 8.8 rearend, T5 swapped, black interior converted, AJE/QA1 front suspension w/ MM coilovers

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking, thanks for asking...Dennis. Okay, my mistake, Ross's car is an 2003 Anniversary Edition and it has a 3.4 Whipple Supercharger.
    1994 Yellow Mustang GT

839rwhp and 770rwtq SAE

Proud Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Plummer View Post
    Finally got a chance to meet Amy "I always have my Camera" and it was a pleasure to talk with her for a while.
    It was a pleasure meeting you as well Michael. :)
    Fast Pony Photography
    POC: Amy Duclos
    137 W Bow St
    Franklin, NH 03235
    PH: 603-455-3888
    fastponyphotography@hotmail.com
    Fast Pony Photography

Sorry I missed this event and all the folks at Dyno day. This event keeps getting bigger and bigger every year.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Always a pleasure to have you guys!!! Next Spring we wanna see the "Nuclear Banana" on the DYNO!! No Excuses!! I'll even buy the bacon pizza!!

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    Michael...looks like you brought another round of SmokinStangs to the party. Thanks for sharing, as I enjoyed all the resulting vids.

Nice sleeper Cobra Ross has there!!
    Curious...how come you didn't throw any bodies in the trunk and load it down for the pulls!?!?!?!?
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinStang View Post
    Michael...looks like you brought another round of SmokinStangs to the party. Thanks for sharing, as I enjoyed all the resulting vids.

Nice sleeper Cobra Ross has there!!
    Curious...how come you didn't throw any bodies in the trunk and load it down for the pulls!?!?!?!?
    We've tried that before with no success. The car needs a set of 2.73 rear end gears and we're just waiting for Ross to make it happen.
    1994 Yellow Mustang GT

839rwhp and 770rwtq SAE

Proud Member of: