Thread: Cars and Copters - 2012 - September 16th Public Event · By Yuppie Racing, Samuel Luri

Cars and Copters - 2012 - September 16th Public Event · By Yuppie Racing, Samuel Luri

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/350373851665757/

Join YuppieRacing.net, B&L Productions, Driven Perfection, Heli-ops and The Beantown Sound for this years premier Automobile and Helicopter Event!

Cars and Copters will benefit the Jimmy Fund again this year! There is not a fee to enter the event, but we do suggest making a donation, buying some raffle tickets, or taking a Helicopter ride, as the funds will be donated to the Jimmy Fund

A food vendor will be on hand again to serve food, drinks, and other treats!

If you are a business and would like to sponsor the event, please send a private message to myself. There will be plenty of vendor space for all.

This is an event that you CANNOT miss, and its the ONLY event of its kind!

We look forward to seeing you all at Cars & Copters on September 16th!

Caravan Info to Cars and Copters 9/16/12

Caravan Details:

We are organizing a caravan to the Cars and Copters show at the Plymouth Municipal Airport on Sunday September 16th. This will be a West to East Caravan starting in Western, MA and running mostly on the Mass Pike (I-90) and then I-495 South to our final destination.

***If there are people who are leaving from the Marlboro area there is a second caravan leaving from Price Chopper that will be meeting the rest of us in Bellingham. Link here: http://www.facebook.com/events/396857167038151/ ***

Route Map: http://goo.gl/maps/3QWs6

Starting Point "A": Ludlow Service Area on the Eastbound side of I-90
    Meeting Time: 7:00am
    Departure Time: 7:15am Sharp

Meeting Point "B": This is where we'll meet with people coming up I-395 from Eastern CT and those from Central Mass.
    Holiday Inn Express, 12 Johnson Street, Auburn, MA
    Meeting Time: 8:00am
    Departure Time: 8:15am Sharp

Meeting Point "C": Home Depot, 229 Hartford Ave, Bellingham MA
    Meeting Time: 8:45am
    Departure Time: 9:00am Sharp

Ending Point "D": Plymouth Municipal Airport, 246 South Meadow Rd, Plymouth MA

***Those of you with GoPro's PLEASE BRING THEM. I'm going to have one but you can never have enough, and the more the better!***

I will be meeting with about 8 other Mustangs at Point C in Bellingham looks to be a sick event and hope to see some of you guys there!

Plymouth MA Cars and Copters 9/16/12

Hey guys copying my thread from SVTP over here figure this would be a good chance to get a big crew of local members together and cruise in

Cars and Copters - Events - The Jimmy Fund

From the site:

New England's most unique charity car show began in 2009 as a spin off of Boston Cars and Coffee. There are few events that can boast 750+ cars, there are even less that can do so and manage to get you up close to a dozen different helicopters. Cars and Copter's home can be found at The Plymouth Municipal Airport.

Since our event in 2009, Cars and Copters has become the largest event that Yuppieracing.net hosts.

With the help of Driven Perfection, Heliops LLC, Plymouth Municipal Airport management, B and L Productions, and The Beantown Sound, Yuppieracing.net presents an event opened to all makes and models of cars and motorcycles to benefit The Jimmy Fund in honor of Ricky Hoffman.

Ricky was our special guest in 2009 and sadly, he lost his battle to brain cancer shortly after. All proceeds from the show support Dr. Kieran's Pediatric Brain Tumor Research at Dana-Farber.

Phone: 617-632-5008
    E-mail: Rebecca_Freedman@dfci.harvard.edu
    Facebook: Cars and Copters

So far a few guys from SVTP are meeting up. Plan is to meet at the Shaw's off Exit 6 Route 3a Around 9AM. I will be there at 8:45AM and we will wait until 9:15 to roll out. It is about a 10 minute drive from here.

Anybody Interested?

I will be heading up from CT as it looks like a fun time and for a good cause. I plan on meeting at the Auburn site at 8am

auburn?

Meeting Point "B": This is where we'll meet with people coming up I-395 from Eastern CT and those from Central Mass.
    Holiday Inn Express, 12 Johnson Street, Auburn, MA
    Meeting Time: 8:00am
    Departure Time: 8:15am Sharp

Is this not a meeting spot anymore?? see first post in this thread
    Last edited by pilatti1; 09-15-2012 at 01:32 PM.

I'll be there

92 Mustang GT
    w/just a few add on

I originally posted this thread and somebody added a post before me. I have cars meet up at stop n shop n plymouth at 845am

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    based on all the chatter form the various forums, looked like a good event. Will add this to the list for next year
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

it was a great event with about 1500+ cars and everything you can imagine from exotics, tuners, stangs, bikes, helicopters etc. I will go back next year

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Had a great time, rolled in with like 15-20 mustangs.