Thread: A few questions about the SMOKIN 3-Laps

A few questions about the SMOKIN 3-Laps

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    3 laps at Loudon, are helmets required? Can someone ride in the passenger seat? Sat and Sun will there be somewhere to buy food or should we pack a sandwich? Do you think the Pats game will be on in the lounge on Sun? My wife is a huge fan. Thanks John

Quote Originally Posted by 2Red1s View Post
    3 laps at Loudon, are helmets required? Can someone ride in the passenger seat? Sat and Sun will there be somewhere to buy food or should we pack a sandwich? Do you think the Pats game will be on in the lounge on Sun? My wife is a huge fan. Thanks John

John - I did this event last year and it was a lot of fun. To answer your questions from what I remember is no helemets are needed, no passengers (they can watch from the stands) no food was sold as far as I know but not sure if all of these things are the same this year as it should be a bigger turn out...Also not sure of the Pats game (just have her DVR it and enjoy stangs galore)....See you there leaving in the morning for some STANG FUN!!!

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    Hi John,

No helmet required for the SMOKIN 3-Laps. Passengers are certainly allowed & welcomed.
    Note: Any/all seat belts must be present in good working order. Factory seat belts,and/or aftermarket restraints/harnesses must be secure and in properly in place.

NHMS will have there concession area open during the days events. Not sure as to any TV availability.
    Thank you and we hope to see you in Laconia for the Rally!!
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Thanks guys we're on our way. See you there

That's right passengers were allowed last year it was just my wife was to chicken to ride with me LOL

Smokin 450HP - Member Resolution78's Avatar
    I hit 110 mph ....
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

Smokin 50HP - Member mustang mike's Avatar
    Only 85 mph for me, had a blast. Love that Boss! Wish I could drive mine like that!

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    I also hit 85 but was tring to keep up with Resolution but to fast...I had my vid camera on him the whole time which i posted the video here last night under the post A Fun DAy with Smokin Stangs...also have his auto cross...great car & driver