Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official 2nd Annual T-Shirts / SmokinStangs Laconia - 2012

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    When do we get a sneak peak of the 2012 shirts !!! Regardless, count me in !!
    There will be a couple of them floating around during the TASCA Performance Ford Fest event this weekend at NED
    These preview T's will be White though, opposed to the official ones being mass produced in Black.
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

T_Shirt Orders

I won't make it this year either but would like to have a t-shirt. Plans are already in the works for me to be back in 2013!.....counting down already
    Anyone who can't make it to the event...but is interested in securing one of this years Rally T's, we will have purchasing availability up soon via, where-as we can ship them directly to you.

- It will be PayPal based for payments, (with the availability for CC transactions also)
    - Fields will be available for you to populate information such as Sizes, Quantity, & of course Mailing Address.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
    | S m o k i n S t a n g s . c o m | ||'""|""\___,
    | _______________________ l ||__|_|___| )
    (@!)!(@)"""""""""""""""""""**|(@) (@)***|(@)

SmokinStangs.com--www.SmokinStangs.com
    SMOKIN' Mustang Forum Announcements
    ---

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum & Home of the SmokinStangs Laconia - Mustang Rally

Blog Entries
    Will there be any 3XL or 4XL available this year?? Us fat guys need bigger shirts...... I still squeeze into the 2XL though I look like a white sausage!!!

Yes....we will have 3XL's available. These T's run large in size so no 4XL's though

With regards to last year, I think some of last years staff, didn't look hard enough...as we had 3XL's readily available at the event.
    With that said I have a 3XL (2011 "Inaugural" - Rally T-shirt) available & set aside just for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinStang View Post
    Yes....we will have 3XL's available. These T's run large in size so no 4XL's though

With regards to last year, I think some of last years staff, didn't look hard enough...as we had 3XL's readily available at the event.
    With that said I have a 3XL (2011 "Inaugural" - Rally T-shirt) available & set aside just for you!!
    Thank You sir!!! Maybe i'll see you at Tasca Day this weekend.

Smokin 450HP - Member Resolution78's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind one or two of this years shirt...... last year this was the weekend i bought my car ...... the show will be 1 day off its 1 year anniversary..
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

I can't wait to go haven't been to this event before. I am from NB Canada and I see a few buds joined this awesome site and I'm glad to be a new member.
    I was just wondering what it costs to enter the drag races if I plan to.

Blog Entries
    I can't wait to go haven't been to this event before. I am from NB Canada and I see a few buds joined this awesome site and I'm glad to be a new member.
    Welcome to SmokinStangs.com!!

We are happy to learn of your attendance at this years 2012 SmokinStangs Laconia - Northeast Mustang Rally
    Also looking forward to learning more about you and you ride!!

We are happy to have you as part of our new Community and Fine Collection of SmokinStangs and SmokinMembers!!

I was just wondering what it costs to enter the drag races if I plan to.
    It will be the same as NED's - New England Dragways "Friday Street Night Program."
    Please see the information has been provided below for details

Basically $25.00 if racing....Participants will pay NED directly at the gate.

WHEB Friday Street Night Program

New England Dragway's Street Night program is geared toward letting beginners
    enjoy the thrill of drag racing. It is also the perfect setting for the more experienced
    enthusiast who would like to test performance modifications. Newcomers
    should refer to the chapter about Drag Racing Basics for more detailed information
    about the structure of the quarter mile and preparing for that first run.
    Snowmobiles and Junior Dragsters may not compete on Wednesday Street Night,
    but may participate in the Friday Street Night program. Except as noted above
    Street Nights are open to both cars and motorcycles excluding dragsters, altereds
    and roadsters.
    Additional information regarding safety requirements is contained elsewhere in
    this handbook, as well as the current NHRA Rule Book.

***Racers who have not reached the age of 18 must have a minor waiver completed and on file with New England Dragway in order to race. ***
    Contact New England Dragway for information about the minor waiver forms.

Admission Prices & Fees
    Racer: $25
    Spectators: Adults (16+) $10, Youth (11-15) $5, Children (10 & under) Free

For Additional Information Click On
    Street Night Rules In The Racer Handbook

DIRECTIONS:For GPS: 280 Exeter Road, Epping, NH 03042
    ~ From Route I-95: take Exit 2 in NH, Follow Route 101 West to Exit 8. Turn Right at the end of the exit ramp.
    ~ From Route I-93: take Exit 7 (Route 101 E), Follow Route 101 E to Exit 8. Turn Left at the end of the exit ramp.
    ~ From Route 495: take Exit 51B (Route 125 N), Follow Route 125 N for approximately 18 miles to Route 101 E. Take Route 101 E to Exit 8. Turn left at the end of the ramp.
    Location : New England Drgaway 280 Exeter Road, Epping, NH 03042
    ***Racers who have not reached the age of 18 must have a minor waiver completed and on file with New England Dragway in order to race***

Content provided via the New England Dragway website:
    http://newenglanddragway.com/home/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detai l&evid=891&Itemid=103&year=2012&month=09&day=07& ti tle=wheb-friday-night-street-night&uid=b14873eaf2d96806225428e676fb2c76

Blog Entries
    Sneak Peak at the 2012 Rally Shirt in white...The Official Shirts will be Black this year. Those that attended in 2011 will recognize the 84 T Top Coupe owned by Julie and Terry as the Best of Show Winner.

1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Smokin 200HP - Member SPUDS MACH 1's Avatar
    love those shirts the idea of the street sign in the backround is awsome and w/ that YELLOW cobra im sure these will be a hit

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Fantastic idea using last years winner... !
    Shirts look awesome.!! Even better in person , got to see a few of the white ones live today at the track !!

Thanks Bob !!

Sneak Peak at the 2012 Rally Shirt in white...The Official Shirts will be Black this year. Those that attended in 2011 will recognize the 84 T Top Coupe owned by Julie and Terry as the Best of Show Winner.

[/QUOTE]
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 mile 12.91 @ 107.67

Barry ~~AKA~~ B

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast