Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Coming From Connecticut?

Who Is Coming From Connecticut?

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    I drove up for the weekend from CT and was impressed with the show and the organization they had. I will do my best to make it again, if I can make it it will be Fri & Sat only as I have an obligation on Sunday.

Smokin 450HP - Member Resolution78's Avatar
    i m from ct also
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

Count me in for this one. More likely be driving the 04gt instead of the fox

Will be there also from CT

We will be going up from Bristol, CT....2 GT convts! Anxious to go!!

I will be there Fri- mon but I wont be bring the car as shes down for the year undergoing some major changes.

I had planned to go but now have to attend a retirement dinner on Saturday night near Springfield. The honoree is someone who used to work for me and I've known him for over 30 years. So I'll go to the retirement dinner and then go to the MCCNE show at Mustangs Unlimited on Sunday.

Booked our rooms tonight woot woot

Smokin 450HP - Member Resolution78's Avatar
    I have appointment with Dez racing for Friday morning ..... Some final tweeks
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Looks like it will be a day trip on Saturday to hang out & then do the 3 laps on the track and then back to CT...Quick day but should be a fun day...Hopefully you can still sign up on Saturday when I get there as i wont know for sure until Saturday morning when I head out...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast