Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Street Mustang Challenge - "2012 Announcement"

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    sounds good Mark...thanks for the fast response..

Blog Entries
    Registration is now Open..!!!!!!!

http://www.smokinstangslaconia.com/registration.html
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Smokin 450HP - Member Resolution78's Avatar
    I have been waiting for this announcement.

The boss is registered for every event already, and will partake ,..... now to put in for some vacation so i can be early to drag strip on Friday..... is there any penalty if you get thrown off the drag strip for no cage sub 11.5 lol
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

I have already paid for all three events separately , can you please make sure i get marked in as a participant in this
    2012 Boss mustang, UPR c/a, JLT CAI,kooks long tubes flowmaster axle backs tuned by DEZ RACING billet grill LS spoiler 302s HOOD 1/4 window louvers track key446rwhp11.51@119MPH
    1994 Mustang (PROJECT) 347 stroker, 4 bolt main SVO block, windsor senior cast iron heads, Forged motor built and assembled by DEZ RACING, F1C PROCHARGER Full UPR suspension, smoothed front inner fenders, expecting 750 RWHP on pump gas

I have already paid for all three events separately , can you please make sure i get marked in as a participant in this
    Johnathan, we have you fully registered for this years "Ultimate Street Mustang Challenge."
    Thank you for pre-registering...we look forward to seeing you & your 2012 Boss competing!!

is there any penalty if you get thrown off the drag strip for no cage sub 11.5 lol
    As you know...the answer is a yes.

The "Points System" is dependent on ACTUAL Time Slips for both Drag Racing times & Auto-X times.
    All track rules & regulations and/or requirements will apply.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
    | S m o k i n S t a n g s . c o m | ||'""|""\___,
    | _______________________ l ||__|_|___| )
    (@!)!(@)"""""""""""""""""""**|(@) (@)***|(@)

SmokinStangs.com--www.SmokinStangs.com
    SMOKIN' Mustang Forum Announcements
    ---

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum & Home of the SmokinStangs Laconia - Mustang Rally

depends on the weather.... should be right on 11.5 or 11.6 if it gets to be a cool night though ....... either way i just have to leave with the final time slip previous best still 11.8

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolution78 View Post
    depends on the weather.... should be right on 11.5 or 11.6 if it gets to be a cool night though ....... either way i just have to leave with the final time slip previous best still 11.8
    You will only submit your Lowest ET Time Slip to us to qualify for points. So if you break out and run an 11.2 and then they kick you out, you will be able to qualify with an 11.2 ET as part of the Ultimate Street Mustang Challenge.
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries

Ultimate Street Mustang Challenge - 2012 Trophy

Looking forward to seeing who this trophy goes to!!

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Name is spelled Jonathan Roberts...... Lol

Really I hope this is gonnnna be a lot of fun ... I'm usually not the best at detailing my car though anyone who wants to help feel free

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Couple cars/drivers signed up for this already!!!!

WHO WILL BE CROWNED AS THIS YEARS.... "ULTIMATE STREET CAR MUSTANG" WINNER!?!?!?!!?!?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
    | S m o k i n S t a n g s . c o m | ||'""|""\___,
    | _______________________ l ||__|_|___| )
    (@!)!(@)"""""""""""""""""""**|(@) (@)***|(@)

SmokinStangs.com--www.SmokinStangs.com
    SMOKIN' Mustang Forum Announcements
    ---

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum & Home of the SmokinStangs Laconia - Mustang Rally

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast