Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back To The Turtle Ice, what do you use?

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Try Wolfgang Paint Sealant, then a couple coats of Pinnacle Souveran. Awesome shine & depth. Plus the Wolfgang lasts for like 3 months
    2009 Vista Blue GT, Brenspeed B326 short block, FRPP Stage 1 heads, Edelbrock E-force - 2.75 pulley, IW 18% OD Balancer, GT500 fp's w/ dual VMP Boosters, ID 725 injectors, CompCams 127450's, Kooks Headers, 633 rwhp/623 rwtq

I have been using Barrier Reef last couple time stuff is awesome

SmokinStangs.com-- www.smokinstangs.com

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    I use Mother's gold carnuba but when I was a Saac this year this Guy who had a Killer Hertz GT 350 and it was flawless we talked about waxes he said he used only one product Its called ZAINO it was developed by two chemists from NJ they make a few different products I ordered there polish and there detailer and was very pleased with the results check it out at Zaino.com Not only is " BLACK IS FAST " BUT She also Pretty TOO

I ordered a few products Dennis! Website is www.zainostore.com

SmokinStangs.com-- www.smokinstangs.com

Thats Cool now your car will be "BLACK FAST AND EVIL" and "Pretty" And if you keep this up you may get an APP to join the Black is Fast Club ["QUOTE=KillaGT;35405]I ordered a few products Dennis! Website is www.zainostore.com[/QUOTE]

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    I am a zaino guy too

just so you know, zaino is a cleaner / sealant....you still need to top it off with a carnuba
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

Quote Originally Posted by TorchRedSVT View Post
    just so you know, zaino is a cleaner / sealant....you still need to top it off with a carnuba
    THAT IS INCORRECT!!
    The first step of the Zaino process is to scrub the car with DAWN detergent to remove all waxes and silicones.
    Covering it up with Carnauba takes away from the light reflecting properties of the Zaino and kills some of the depth.
    I did Zaino on my black COBRA for years and it is meant for show cars that are kept indoors and covered

to correctly finish it, yes you do. The Sealant does not last forever and needs to be protected.

I am happy you used zaino for years on your car, but I am still using it and that's what works for me

For someone who has flake in thier paint, a carnuba MIGHT give those effects, but for me, carnuba gives my color that "wet" look that Zaino can't
    --- Ian ---

Quote Originally Posted by TorchRedSVT View Post
    sorry bud, you are wrong. I think you have been out of the scene for a while

take a look around all the forums, 90% of Zaino guys top it off with carnuba
    They may do that but according to the Instructions they mention nothing about Carnuba And Ed has Quoted the instructions to a T Thank you Ed If you want to see all the products go to Zaino.com and they give the Insturctions on how to use the products

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    gee, i wonder why the instructions say that? LOL

I have been using thier products for over 5 years, I am aware of how they work.

I think you should do a google search and decide for yourself, I garuntee you'd be pleasently surprised at the outcome
    --- Ian ---

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast