Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Expansion Tank

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar

New Expansion Tank

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Posting some Photo's of the new expansion tank I had made for the little car I had Nick Acton he specialize's in custom metal He does a lot of work on Cobra Roadster's he build frames from scratch and Custom Gas Tank ETC He can do pretty much anything you need as far a metal fab goes He's also done a lot of work On orignal Cobra's He does work for people all over the country he is located in HOLDERNESS N.H.

Acton Custom Enterprises
    33 Wildwood Drive
    Holderness NewHampshire 03245
    streetcobra@roadrunner.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks awesome Dennis. I can attest to the quality work of this piece. Nick Acton is awesome at his craft. Like Dennis said he does ALL metal work. The first time we went to his shop he was working on a family Name banner cut out of metal. I believe it was going on the eve of a home to tie in the timbers as well as be an ornament for the house. It was beautiful and functional.

Dennis, I'm glad it came out so nice by just buffing it up. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Thanks Kev it was nice having you come along I think a few more trip and I might have you convinced to change the color of that thing

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    nice looking piece of hardware
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

Took it off the jack stands yesterday after putting in the new expansion tank So this mornig it was time to awaken her from her long winter nap.After checking everthing turned her over a few times to get the Oil pressure up Pumped the gas a few times and she fired right up. Drove it down my street for about a mile and half got the temp up so I could check for any problems with the new tank and if I made any error's in the install SO FAR SO GOOD I really miss get pushed back into the seat when you push it a little I Don't think I will ever get tired of that feeling

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dennis all your missing above is a fireworks scene!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All this animation almost crashed my computer......

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pony98 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dennis all your missing above is a fireworks scene!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All this animation almost crashed my computer......
    Here you go!

Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Looks good!
    92 GT 'VERT: Vortech, 4R70W, Bullitt brakes, custom interior, chrome everything
    AUTO ENTHUSIAST Cover Feature '12 | MM&FF Feature Feb. '08 | 50&SF Feature June '07 | MODIFIED MUSTANGS Feature Oct. '06
    Powder Coating: www.soniccherry.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Here you go!

"I wanna put on my, my,my, my, my, boogie shoes" Topless94 now I'm buggin out! LMAO!!!

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Nice looking piece Dennis.

I suspect that it doesn't have a sight window though where you can moniter fluid levels. Realizing that coolant will flow back and forth under different conditions...I personally feel it is important to be able to see where I'm at, at all times.
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast