Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nice machine

  1. #1
    Smokin 150HP - Member pony98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Weymouth MA
    Posts
    188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Nice machine

    Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    IMAG0265.jpg

    Saw this on 93 north this morning. Pretty unique I thought. Lol I guess you can keep the beer cold in the storage area in the back of that machine while you plow.

  2. #2
    Smokin 20HP - Member GTPONY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bauhstin MA
    Posts
    23
    I want one

  3. #3
    Smokin 500HP - Member chachee52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a house for now
    Posts
    716
    You can buy the track system for all quads. I looked into them when I was going to buy one. Cost about $3-4k if I remember correctly. You need at least a 500cc minimal to support the extra torque needed for them. And in the summer you can just pop them off and put the wheels back on to go faster through the trails.
    Max GOT a trophy

  4. #4
    Smokin 150HP - Member pony98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Weymouth MA
    Posts
    188
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    You can buy the track system for all quads. I looked into them when I was going to buy one. Cost about $3-4k if I remember correctly. You need at least a 500cc minimal to support the extra torque needed for them. And in the summer you can just pop them off and put the wheels back on to go faster through the trails.
    3 to 4k? Wow. Well I know pretty much zippo about quads is that expensive? I would think installing those tracks that machine could go anywhere in the snow, or just the snow? Anyway it was cool.

  5. #5
    Smokin 750HP - Member Mustang5L5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Massachsetts
    Posts
    974
    I want that! I would look forward to snow just to load it up with beer and food and go plow my entire neighborhood!
    *Michael*

  6. #6
    Smokin 500HP - Member chachee52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a house for now
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by pony98 View Post
    3 to 4k? Wow. Well I know pretty much zippo about quads is that expensive? I would think installing those tracks that machine could go anywhere in the snow, or just the snow? Anyway it was cool.
    On that machine, I'd say it's about half the price of the machine itself. The tracks take away speed, but you are right, it can go about anywhere you want it to go. I forget the % of performance it takes away, for some reason 25% comes to mind, but it's been a while since I was looking into them.
    I've actually seem them on a 2wd quad too, then put skis on the front to make it more of a snowmobile. That I truely believe is a waste of money, but it did look cool.
    Max GOT a trophy

  7. #7
    Smokin 300HP - Member Xerxeese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Londonderry NH
    Posts
    306
    They also made a trax system for SUVs too... Considerably more expensive, tho...


    2003 Pony Edition V6 auto. Mostly stock (for now!)

    Jay

  8. #8
    Smokin 500HP - Member chachee52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a house for now
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxeese View Post
    They also made a trax system for SUVs too... Considerably more expensive, tho...
    You going to try to putting on the stang?
    Max GOT a trophy

  9. #9
    Smokin 300HP - Member Xerxeese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Londonderry NH
    Posts
    306
    Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    You going to try to putting on the stang?

    Nooooo might be interesting on the stealth bomber tho (99 Saab 9-3)


    2003 Pony Edition V6 auto. Mostly stock (for now!)

    Jay

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •