Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kwik auto body supply of medford, ma has delivered all the paints etc!!!

Kwik auto body supply of medford, ma has delivered all the paints etc!!!

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Rachel and Mark of Kwik Auto Body Supply in Medford, MA have just delivered all the supplies that the Lynn Tech school will need to paint Project Fallen Hero.

All the primers, clears, colors, basecoat, and hardeners etc are under my desk at work, waiting to be sprayed on Major Jeffrey Calero's 1988 Ford Mustang GT.
    A total value of 8-900.00 in supplies by the time we're done with the car!!!

Blog Entries
    I grew up in Somerville ma, city right next door to Medford. Kwik has been good to me with painting supplies that I have needed through the years. Know some body shops that get their paint from Kwik. Great company.

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Great news, ED! Let me know the schedule for Friday so I can work around it.
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Ya Ed, Let us know what I'm doing Friday. I still gotta swap out wheels. Chris said he'd tow it.

Everyone NEEDS to be at my house by 11:00 am.
    I am going to take a final inventory there to make sure we have everything packed.
    The address for Lynn Tech is 80 Neptune Blvd for those who need to meet us there.

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Everyone NEEDS to be at my house by 11:00 am.
    I am going to take a final inventory there to make sure we have everything packed.
    The address for Lynn Tech is 80 Neptune Blvd for those who need to meet us there.
    Do we have an idea who "everyone" will be going?
    Ed any advance idea on how many shirts to bring????
    Both Chris & I got OK's from work to go. Lucky for you. lol

HUGE break in the PFH story!!! See other thread!!

OK, so it's ED, George, Chris and me. Anyone else coming?

Guys, don't forget to wear your PFH shirts tomorrow!

I have the big poster, a couple of smaller ones, some stickers that we can give out, and the write-up display pamphlet from WOW. I'll make a copy of that pamphlet we can leave at the school. If they have a display case to leave them in, maybe we should leave the posters (at least the big one) while the car is there?

I'm also bringing the DSLR to take pictures.
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Well, Major Calero's Mustang was delivered to Lynn Vocational Technical Institute today. The students and faculty are excited to be a part of PFH, and we're delighted to have them on the team. I'll post a few pictures here tomorrow and more on the PFH website over the weekend. Welcome aboard, LVTI!!!

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    After that, I have Southern NH Undercar in Hampstead, NH donating the exhaust system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast