Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for PPL interested in a local cruise and gathering.

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Hello everyone interested in a day cruise. I am thinking Oct 8th. Meeting up in the am between exit 4 and 5 on 93 and going from there heading to VT. Depending on where everyone is coming from I will pick the exit that way. So I will give it threw this weekend and let everyone know the exit and time plus the rt.

Hey sorry guys I was having computer problems and was unable to post anything the last few days. I was thinking Oct 8th. Hitting some back rds. out to the boarder of VT and head north. Thinking we meet and the truck stop off exit5 on 93 or exit4. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Smokin 30HP - Member
    Sounds like it would be a fun time. Can't say definitely but would really like to go......
    Nana's Mustang

I hope your not the only one that wants to go now. Hope those others that were talking earlier hit me up too.

My daughter has a soccer game on Saturday and I have already made her miss two of them, so I don't think i'm going to make it. Sorry

Would you be going any further north on 93?
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    I'd be interested, but I already committed to the Northeast Rod Run in Maine.
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Yes I was planning on going pretty far up. But it looks like no one can make it now. So if I dont get alot more interest by Wendsay then I am going to cancel. I will post plans for another on in the begging of next yr. No point in trying again later this yr when snow is so close. So much more fun to cruise with windows and or tops down.

Its ok man. Looks like everyone that was interested isnt anymore. It sucks but ooo well. Hope your daughters team does good.

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90foxbodyGT View Post
    Yes I was planning on going pretty far up. But it looks like no one can make it now. So if I dont get alot more interest by Wendsay then I am going to cancel. I will post plans for another on in the begging of next yr. No point in trying again later this yr when snow is so close. So much more fun to cruise with windows and or tops down.
    I meant meeting spots on 93... I'm at exit 17 on 93. Exit's 4&5 are kinda far south, just to go north again...
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast