Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You to All the Attendees of the First Annual SmokinStangs Laconia Rally

Blog Entries

Thank You to All the Attendees of the First Annual SmokinStangs Laconia Rally

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    **These comments are my personal comments and not necessarily those of Bob or SmokinStangs-I am sure he will have his own once he has had a chance to collect his thoughts!!!**

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED

I sincerely appreciate the attendance of all of you at the First Annual SmokinStangs Laconia Mustang Rally. I know some people drove up just for the day and others drove up all three days and many stayed the weekend.

Friday The Meet n Greet got off to a bang with about 10 Mustangs showing up right around noon and there was a steady stream of Mustangs that rolled in and out throughout the 7.5 hours we were at Endicott Rock Park.

The SmokinStangs Beach Party was well attended..I think my wife and I got the last table at the bar around 9pm when we finally had a chance to eat!!!

Saturday was Amazing-most people told me that this was their favorite day. The Morning started off with Autocross at NHMS and although there were about 10 participants, the ones that did it Loved it.

Then the SmokinStangs Live Concert and Show n Shine was a cool event. We had over 100 Mustangs(Barry lost count after 96 and they were still rolling in) fill the Drive In to listen to Big Bang Theory.

Then late Saturday afternoon we had a large Stang Train roll from the Drive In to NHMS for the 3 Laps Event and the NHMS 3 LAPS EVENT WAS AWESOME--This was the most Exciting Event of the Weekend. The smiles on people's faces after they came off the track was priceless.

Sunday

The Generations Cruises left from Funspot and cruised around the Scenic Laconia area and ended up at the Drive In for the Show. We had over 60 cars involved in the four generations.

The Show had some of the nicest Mustangs I have ever seen in the Northeast. The last count on numbers were in the mid 200s I believe. We anticipate this show to only grow in size and I give you my Personal Promise it will run even smoother next year. Bob and I owe our wives and Bob’s kids and family friends Huge for Helping us Out.

---------------------

Bob and I were really taken back at the end of the day on Sunday. So many people stopped as they left and thanked us personally. They could not get over how much fun they had the entire weekend and they were thrilled that we ran this weekend long event. I have only heard a few complaints and far more praise.

In closing....Thank You Very Much for Giving us a chance in our first year. I sincerely appreciate your attendance and promise to only improve the event in years to come.
    Last edited by only5.0s; 11-16-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Great job pulling it all together guys. I know I fully appreciate the amount of time and effort you had to put into getting this entire event organized, emails, dealing with towns, etc. No small feat!

I can't wait for next year.

Had a great time, we're already looking forward to next year and helping this event really take off!

Proud members of the SmokinStangs.com Community

Smokin 300HP - Member FREAKSHOW84's Avatar
    Thanks to you and Bob for a great event! I meant what I said,if you guys need another body to help out next year let me know

Had a great time, and can't wait till next year. I have some ideas I think that would help you guys out in the years moving forward. I will PM them when I get a chance.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW84 View Post
    Thanks to you and Bob for a great event! I meant what I said,if you guys need another body to help out next year let me know
    Done...Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by 69clark View Post
    Had a great time, and can't wait till next year. I have some ideas I think that would help you guys out in the years moving forward. I will PM them when I get a chance.
    Please send any suggestions along. We are just trying to get our thoughts collected at this point. I loved seeing your Fox in person..it is Cool as Hell....glad you were able to take home some hardware as well!
    Last edited by only5.0s; 09-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    We have pics of all the Raffle and Tropy Winners as well. Those will get posted probably within the next week when we receive them from our photographer and get caught up.

Thanks

Smokin 75HP - Member serviceman's Avatar
    Congrats to the smokingstangs staff I was on the fence over this whole deal do the fact that I was the person who gave Bob the info about the other site, at that time I was just wondering if the event was still on. I later found myself in the middle of a situation I did not need. After reading the other site today that Mark visited it was clear to me that some people just can't leave well enough alone. I am looking forward to next year.

Mark, Bob and your families thank you so MUCH for a great show....This is one of the few shows my whole family attends and what a blast. Location was great with plenty to do for everyone!! I'm sure there is alot of work that goes on behind the seens that alot of us don't realize. Although it was the first year things went rather smooth in my opinion. It was a great time for the whole family and i will certainly be back next year.....

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!!

2007 Evolution Shelby Vert / 93 Cobra w/ Grey cloth / 83 GLX vert

545stroked88gt
    Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Thanks for an awesome show on sunday. next year I am hoping to bring my car, and join everyone for the other days events as well. Very nice job done

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast