Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You to All the Attendees of the First Annual SmokinStangs Laconia Rally

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Thanks for the weekend it was a great way to end the season. Bob, mark and everyone involved did a great job, Looking foward to next years event already.

Thank you guys for an amazing event!
    As the NHMC photographer, I was torn about which event to attend, Laconia or Tasca. I'm happy with my choice and would gladly choose it again.
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Blog Entries
    Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and feedback.

You the enthusiasts are the reason this Event was a Success-because you showed up and gave us a chance. It will only get better from here as we learn from this year and we will have a whole year to plan this time..

------------------

2012-quick preview.....most likely a 4 Day Event...stay tuned...!!!!
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Bob, Mark and all who worked the events thank you!! This was an incredible weekend and I can not wait to be there next year!! My family and I had a great weekend!! The 3 Lap event was insane!!! Sign me up for that again next year!! For the first time that you have done the show and with limited time you did an amazing job!! The small amount of issues are expected and to keep them to a minimum like you did was outstanding!! Thank you a thousand times over!!

It was an amazing event!!!! Thank you to everyone involved and my wife and I are looking forward to next year!

Was a great show and had a blast. Might have been the first year but you wouldn't know it. Awesome people and awesome cars. Hope to see you all next year!!

I would also like to thank everyone who was a part of putting this Mustang Rally together.
    We have only had our Mustang for a short time and this was the first time we have taken it to a real show. We really enjoyed the weekend. Can't wait for next year-we will be there for sure.

I also had a question about the raffle prizes. We did win one of the $250 gift certificate to Late Model Restorations. We were told it would be mailed out last Monday. As of yet, we have not received it and wondered when to expect it. Have been looking at the website and have some things picked out that we would like to get.

Thanks again for all your hard work....

I would also like to thank everyone who was a part of putting this Mustang Rally together.
    We have only had our Mustang for a short time and this was the first time we have taken it to a real show. We really enjoyed the weekend. Can't wait for next year-we will be there for sure.

I also had a question about the raffle prizes. We did win one of the $250 gift certificate to Late Model Restorations.
    Thank you much!!

The Late Model Restoration Supply - Gift Cards were mailed out in today's mail to the Four (4) Winners. Should arrive to you tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience....
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
    | S m o k i n S t a n g s . c o m | ||'""|""\___,
    | _______________________ l ||__|_|___| )
    (@!)!(@)"""""""""""""""""""**|(@) (@)***|(@)

SmokinStangs.com--www.SmokinStangs.com
    SMOKIN' Mustang Forum Announcements
    ---

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum & Home of the SmokinStangs Laconia - Mustang Rally

Hats off to all the staff. I'm hoping to be able to stay up there next year for the whole weekend. So, that leads me to my next question. Any word on the dates for 2012? I want to plan things way ahead for next year.

520RWHP 500RWTQ

1.862 60' 11.94ET @119.73

Blog Entries
    Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADSNK View Post
    Hats off to all the staff. I'm hoping to be able to stay up there next year for the whole weekend. So, that leads me to my next question. Any word on the dates for 2012? I want to plan things way ahead for next year.
    We hope to confirm shortly...we need to work out a few details....stay tuned
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast