Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We should all give a big thanks to Amy

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Thanks so much guys!!! Just doing what I love doing. All your beautiful cars just make it that much nicer!!!
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinStangs Mustang Forum View Post

PS: Amy is available for hire for any and/all your photography needs...just PM her if interested!!
    Thanks so much Bob! :D
    ~Amy~

It was great to meet Amy on Sunday. I really enjoy all her photos. Thank you for your past & future photos!!!!

520RWHP 500RWTQ

1.862 60' 11.94ET @119.73

Amy great pics of all the events over the weekend!! Your pics are amazing!! Thank you over, over , over and over again!!!

Great pics, Amy!!!
    2009 Vista Blue GT, Brenspeed B326 short block, FRPP Stage 1 heads, Edelbrock E-force - 2.75 pulley, IW 18% OD Balancer, GT500 fp's w/ dual VMP Boosters, ID 725 injectors, CompCams 127450's, Kooks Headers, 633 rwhp/623 rwtq

Nice work Amy! I'm looking around the site here and I only see a few shots, am I missing the link to the rest of the pics?

~Amy~

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries

....I'm giving this post a bump!!

....I'm giving this post a bump!!

I wanted to personally give some credit where credit is due

Amy Duclos of Fast Pony Photography over the past, basically since SmokinStangs went live in Jan 2010, has selflessly churned out some pretty SMOKIN photos.

Knowing personally what it takes to do this...simply beyond the "craft" itself....it honestly can get consuming. Labor wise....beyond humping gear/equipment around everywhere....it really takes alot. You have downloading, uploading, grooming, editing, etc..., Additionally... there also seems to be a level of expectation that comes along with wielding a DSLR - Digital SLR camera & the other various supporting equipment. People generally get used to and/or lean on you for photos. Sometimes even....myself included!

Recently I browsed around the SmokinStangs site here and explored some of the various collections of images from years past, many of which captured several past SmokinStangs Laconia - Mustang Rallies.

Over the years I've noticed that Amy has seemed to develop here own unique style of shooting and editing....which really coincides nicely with her keen eye, and sense of detail. I've shot photos/videos side-by-side with her, at either our various SSL Mustang Rally events, Car Shows, and even hot & heavy, in "smoke filled burn-outs out pits & the accompanying drag racing starting lines....and discussed this very topic, re-emphasizing the appreciation. Amy, always comes back with her big smile, and says "hey...I love it!!" That's passion....

So for that reason beyond...the bump, she also gets a resounding "Thank You!"

Be sure to check her out on FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/FastPonyPhotography
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

100% agree Bob, Amy does an outstanding job and has a keen eye for sure !

I have actually purchased a few of her photo's and had them framed for display in my house , Including my living room centerpiece on the fireplace mantle that has since been framed !

IMG_2825.jpg
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 mile 12.91 @ 107.67

Barry ~~AKA~~ B

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by MY-S281 View Post
    100% agree Bob, Amy does an outstanding job and has a keen eye for sure !

I have actually purchased a few of her photo's and had them framed for display in my house , Including my living room centerpiece on the fireplace mantle that has since been framed !

IMG_2825.jpg
    I gotta see this fireplace! I'm building a house down the street from you... On silverbrook road.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast