Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SmokinStangs.com - Windshield Banners / 1st Edition

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinStang View Post
    Jules...PM me a mailing address and I'll zip out some BLACK ones that are ready to go
    <3 Bob

I am a Mustang Junkie & a Proud Member of:
    SmokinStangs.com-- www.smokinstangs.com

Finally did our first 1st Edition production run of SmokinStangs.com - Windshield Banners

That woudn't happen to be an Opal Frost Mustang would it? with paint code WJ? If it is, check out the Opal Frost Mustang Registry if you haven't already and get that one added to it!!

I wonder how a red/gold banner would look on my '95 Cobra. Similar idea with the Mach 1 banner; red outlined gold lettering or vice versa. My Cobra is rio red with a gold section in the middle of the hood.

4797234075_large.jpg

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    That woudn't happen to be an Opal Frost Mustang would it? with paint code WJ? If it is, check out the Opal Frost Mustang Registry if you haven't already and get that one added to it!!
    I'm happy to say...it is!! I'll give the Registry a look....
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Blog Entries
    I wonder how a red/gold banner would look on my '95 Cobra. Similar idea with the Mach 1 banner; red outlined gold lettering or vice versa. My Cobra is rio red with a gold section in the middle of the hood.
    If it's color-keyed...it's going to look SMOKIN!!
    One would have to 1st obviously like windshield banners before committing to such. Some do, some don't. IMO...tastefully done is the key!!

PLEASE NOTE:
    "SmokinStangs.com tried our damnedest to create...smart & clean looking banners & decals for our Mustang enthusiast based community. SmokinStangs members hold high standards, and it shows in their rides, so we went with a PREMIUM solution...with PREMIUM materials
    !!"

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Bob, there's another preference that might hold some back. I'm not pro or con windshield banners, but I would only consider those that conform to the upper curve of the windshield. Some do, some don't. So far I've been uninterested in the SmokinStangs banners because it appears from the pictures that they don't. I do realize that making them conform to the upper curve means that there would need to be a separate "part number" for each body style, but it just looks so much better, IMHO.
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Blog Entries
    What is the odds of having something close to the calypso green outline with black... i guess in vinyl it might be more of a teal...
    Completely doable
    Just re-confirm the outline color desired. I just want to be 100%....Calypso Green as the base outline w/Black.

Blog Entries
    Bob, there's another preference that might hold some back. I'm not pro or con windshield banners, but I would only consider those that conform to the upper curve of the windshield. Some do, some don't. So far I've been uninterested in the SmokinStangs banners because it appears from the pictures that they don't. I do realize that making them conform to the upper curve means that there would need to be a separate "part number" for each body style, but it just looks so much better, IMHO.
    Bruce...see, you are proof of my statement in Post #24 regarding: "SmokinStangs members hold high standards, and it shows in their rides," and I wouldn't want it any other way either!!

Since your local, if you were interested, I could have your 94 Vert field measured and lay it out as you like...and ultimitely make it happen!!

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Bruce...see, you are proof of my statement in Post #24 regarding: "SmokinStangs members hold high standards, and it shows in their rides," and I wouldn't want it any other way either!!

Since your local, if you were interested, I could have your 94 Vert field measured and lay it out as you like...and ultimitely make it happen!!
    Cool! I just may be, Bob! Maybe we can do that at Ed Day? I doubt the car will be out and around a whole lot until then. Thanks!
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Any chance of to do the banner in the etched glass silver color but in the abaddon font? that would match everything else because thats the font I use

SmokinStangs.com-- www.smokinstangs.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123