----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries

All-Ford Nationals - Carlisle PA

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Jun 4 - Jun 6, 2010
    Adult Admission: Th.-Sa. $10 /Sun. $7
    Child Admission: 8 and under - FREE
    Gate Times: Th.-Sa. 7am-6pm / Sun. 7am-3pm

The Carlisle All-Ford Nationals demonstrates the strength of the Blue Oval. Everything Ford, Lincoln and Mercury, this show attracts new-car buyers and vintage lovers and provides customers with a vendor shopping experience that is second to none.

Online showfield registration is now available for the 2010 Carlisle All-FORD Nationals. If you'd prefer, registration is also available by calling our office at 717.243.7855 or you can register by mail by using our registration form. Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event.

2009 - Coverage - YouTube

Website: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/
    SmokinStang
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Cruise to Carlisle 2010

For those of you attending this year's All-Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA (June 4-6, 2010), I am planning a cruise out together from the New England area on June 3rd. Last year, it was a last minute idea, but still a lot of fun! This year, we're hoping to get everything ironed out ahead of time, making this our first "official" (planned) Cruise to Carlisle. Not only is convoying in groups fun, but it is also safe just in case something unexpected happens.

To make this year's planning more formal and a lot easier to keep track of, I am hosting a page on my website that will explain the details (times, places, etc...). Plus, we can keep track of how many to expect, we are asking people to register for the event.

This should be a fun and exciting trip! Please post this on other forums, tell your friends, and even tell strangers who you think might be interested! OK, ok... I know, strangers might be a little overboard, but I think you know what I mean!

Meeting areas/stops include 1) Ascutney, VT, 2) Southington, CT, and 3) Scranton, PA. If you would like to meet up with us "on the road" between these places, that is ok too! Just let us know so that we know when and where to expect you! If there is enough interest in a general area (such as a Brattleboro, VT area to accommodate people from central NH), another place will be added. Please let me know your plans on the registration!

For more information and to register, please visit the page on my website at:
    Cruise to Carlisle 2010

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or contact me via PM.

Thanks!
    Too many to list... 12 vehicles, 9 of which are Mustangs
    and more at my website www.5pt0joe.com

Blog Entries

The "Countdown" is on!!

COUNTDOWN TO FORD NATIONALS 2010:

17 days, 21 hours, 13 minutes, 28 seconds

Who is officially attending this at this point.......Post up. Add your name/username and I will consolidate the list.
    SmokinStang

Blog Entries
    ATTENDING LIST:

1. SmokinStang
    5pt0Joe

Did this show years ago....definitely a whole lotta cars to see in one area!!! Have fun guys....I'll be in Maple Grove for an NMCA event.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pt0Joe View Post

For those of you attending this year's All-Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA (June 4-6, 2010), I am planning a cruise out together from the New England area on June 3rd.....
    You may be interested that the NH Mustang Club cruises down as a group also. Getting the two groups to meet up would be ideal! Talk to NHMC Pres Rick Lacourse or VP Jim Gillis for more details -- their contact info is on the club website www.nhmustangclub.com. (The club phone number goes to Rick.)
    Jim

---
    Black 10th Anniversary Cobra
    #353 of 10th Anniversary Cobras -- Born June 9, 2003.

Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time.

I will be going, but registered under the Bad Pony Club (if that matters).

SVT10th - Thanks! I've already contacted Jim a few months back, however the last time I contacted him, I still haven't heard back (about two weeks ago). I haven't heard what their definitive plans are. I'll try contacting via phone, as I'm sure the two of them have been communicating and know what is going on. Hopefully I can get some more info on their plans!

Cool Yes, The Bad Pony Club matters.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pt0Joe View Post
    I will be going, but registered under the Bad Pony Club (if that matters).

SVT10th - Thanks! I've already contacted Jim a few months back, however the last time I contacted him, I still haven't heard back (about two weeks ago). I haven't heard what their definitive plans are. I'll try contacting via phone, as I'm sure the two of them have been communicating and know what is going on. Hopefully I can get some more info on their plans!
    Say Hi to Jeff Greenly of Yocum Ford (06VistaBlueGT) for me.
    How did you connect with them?
    I can't go this year, but I went last year with the Cougar Club of NJ/PA.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Manual,64W Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP- Produced Date-03/29/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,Sequential tail lights & pony corral,Hella 500 Driving lights,
    GMS strut brace and A-arm brace. Custom SCT Dyno Tuned by Pete.
    2004 Torch Red Convertible GT

Quote Originally Posted by KARMAN View Post
    Say Hi to Jeff Greenly of Yocum Ford (06VistaBlueGT) for me.
    How did you connect with them?
    I can't go this year, but I went last year with the Cougar Club of NJ/PA.
    Will do! Last year at Carlisle, I met up with another SSP Mustang owner who is a moderator on BPC's site. I went over to their tent to ask her a question and before you know it, I made my rounds and met several members.

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    One week away!

Called Rick the other day regarding the cruise. Still haven't heard back. Anyone here know any details/plans as to what is on the cruise agenda (times, meeting area, etc...)? Will try again tomorrow if my phone doesn't die again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast