Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Your Car Color Says About You...

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries

Post What Your Car Color Says About You...

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Based on the DuPont Automotive rankings of most popular automotive colors in North America, here’s what Color Answer Book author Leatrice Eiseman says vehicles are revealing about their owners’ personalities:
    • Silver: Elegant, loves futuristic looks, cool
    • White: Fastidious
    • Vibrant Red: Sexy, speedy, high-energy and dynamic
    • Light to Mid-Blue: Cool, calm, faithful, quiet
    • Dark Blue: Credible, confident, dependable
    • Taupe/Light Brown: Timeless, basic and simple tastes
    • Black: Empowered, not easily manipulated, loves elegance, appreciates classics
    • Neutral Gray: Sober, corporate, practical, pragmatic
    • Dark Green: Traditional, trustworthy, well-balanced
    • Bright Yellow-Green: Trendy, whimsical, lively
    • Yellow Gold: Intelligent, warm, loves comfort and will pay for it
    • Sunshine Yellow: Sunny disposition, joyful and young at heart
    • Deep Brown: Down-to-earth, no-nonsense
    • Orange: Fun loving, talkative, fickle and trendy
    • Deep Purple: Creative, individualistic, original

SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Mine is 7up green ,,,Dupont makes it sound like I am an old Timex watch......lmao

Blog Entries
    Black: Empowered, not easily manipulated, loves elegance, appreciates classics

What does it say when your 5.0, F-350, Company Car, Harley and Boat are black....???? Probably that I am crazy and have nothing else to do but keep my black vehicles clean..!!!
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    I'm dead sexy ( Fat bastard voice )
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchRedSVT View Post
    I'm dead sexy ( Fat bastard voice )
    This guy for sure drives a Yellow Car
    Thats not Kevin at the Sushi Bar can't be
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 03-29-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    This guy for sure drives a Yellow Car
    Thats not Kevin at the Sushi Bar can't be
    Hahaahaaha. I just broke, I mean fell off my chair.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Hahaahaaha. I just broke, I mean fell off my chair.
    I just showed my wife your last post she said and I quote "POOR JIBBER YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE HIM PAINT HIS CAR"
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 03-29-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries

More Data...."What your Car Color Means"

What Your Car Color Means

The color of your car reveals a lot about you: your personality, your moods, and even how satisfied you are with your life.

IMO....Most Mustang owners purchase a specific color, opposed to the color picking them...so this really should carry some proven weight.

Yes, your fiery orange-red sports car says exactly what you think it does: you're sexy, speedy, high-energy, dynamic. Before you preen, go out and look at your red car. Most red cars on the road are more of a kidney bean color. Is yours? If so, it means you are dynamic and energetic but are losing your fire. You really want to be have that orange-red sports car personality, but you just can't quite make it. You're too busy, too old, or too tired. For all the good your red car does you, it might as well be brown.

A silver car generally means that you are cool and elegant. The only problem is that since silver was the most popular car color for several years, almost everyone owns one, like your neighbors who don't mow their lawns and don't put their garbage cans away after the garbage has been picked up. Real cool. Very elegant.

"White " (Yes...This is White Text on a White Background) is supposed to mean you are fastidious, but what it really means is that you wanted that fiery orange-red sportscar, but you drive like a bat out of hell or like batman in his batmobile, (depending on your age group) and you were afraid that you'd get too many tickets so you chose the less conspicuous white. Good thinking. On average, while drivers in red cars do not get more tickets than anyone else, orange-red sports car drivers do, and let's face it, they deserve them. Who drives the speed limit in a car like that?

A light blue vehicle means that you're calm and quiet. It could also mean that you went to the showroom to buy a sunshine yellow car to show how joyful and young-at-heart you are, but they only had marine blue, and since you really are a calm, quiet person who doesn't like to make waves, you bought it.

A dark green vehicle means that you are traditional, trusty, and well balanced, but what it really means is that you are thrifty. Who makes dark green cars anymore? If you own one, it's probably been a while since you bought a new vehicle.

A purple vehicle means you are creative, individualistic, original, and perhaps it does. It could also mean you're too old to care what anyone thinks of you.

A black vehicle says you are empowered, not easily manipulated, love elegance, and you appreciate the classics. It's also says that you are mysterious or that you have two sides to your personality; it's the favored car of both clergy and gangsters.

A dark blue vehicle says you are credible, confident, dependable. And you drive too much because you always get stuck with the carpool.

A gray vehicle says you are sober, corporate, practical. And boring. But if that gray car is charcoal with sparkles, you still have flashes of brilliance and charisma.

An orange vehicle says you are fun loving, talkative, fickle, trendy. A yellow-green one says you are trendy, whimsical, lively. And you know it's true. Only fun and whimsical cars come in these colors: Volkswagen bugs and little sportscars.

A tan vehicle means that you're timeless, basic, simple, but it also means you have something to hide. Maybe bad driving habits? Or that you never wash your car?

A gold vehicle says is that you love comfort and will pay for it; it also says that you're intelligent, and you must be - you were smart enough to come read my article!

And a brown vehicle supposedly means you're down-to-earth but who are you trying to kid? If you really cared about the earth, you wouldn't have bought that big old gas-guzzler.

**I'm not sure what happens and/or the rule if you own numerous colors....but I'll guess you take on the personality of the car color....for that day

Blog Entries

What Your Car Color Says About You and Your Attitude Toward Life

The latest research shows that people who own emerald green vehicles have the most upbeat attitude about life, but they also have some of the most pronounced mood swings.

People who drive dark blue or silver vehicles have above average confidence about the course of their lives, and they also have consistent moods.

People who drive white vehicles have average confidence about their lives, and they have modest mood swings.

People who drive light blue or sunny yellow cars have slightly below average confidence about their lives, and they have modest mood swings.

People who drive red, bright yellow, or orange vehicles have below average confidence about their lives, and they have the most pronounced mood swings.

People who drive black vehicles have the most downbeat attitude about the course of their life, but they have consistent moods.

__________________________________________________ ___________

The Meaning of Colors

Colors mean more to us than simply pigment.

They are forms of energy, and as such speak to us and interact with us on a nonverbal level.
    In a very real way, life is color. Color affects every part of our lives, our emotions, our health.

And what colors we like tell us who we are.

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinStang View Post

People who drive red, bright yellow, or orange vehicles have below average confidence about their lives, and they have the most pronounced mood swings.

People who drive black vehicles have the most downbeat attitude about the course of their life, but they have consistent moods.

__________________________________________________ ___________
    What??????

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast