Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check-In / Introductions

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    The girlfriend, Karen and I should be there for the Weekend , arriving Friday late afternoon, early evening.
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 mile 12.91 @ 107.67

Barry ~~AKA~~ B

Blog Entries
    Excellent...keep them coming and post of pics of those rides
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

My wife Lisa and I will be up all weekend. I will hopefully have both the 69 Stang & 87 GT!!

I will be bartending at the Naswa for this event. Whether or not I get any kind of free time through the rest of the weekend to enjoy the rally with you guys is highly dependent on my schedule. But either way my lime green 91 5.0 will be hard to miss.

I'll be there with my wife on friday and sunday. I am just down the road a bit in New Durham. It's funny I just found out about this event after just getting my 65 fb back after owning it 20yrs ago...

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Looks like I'm gonna have to bail on this. I need to be at the dedication of the 9/11 memorial in my town, which incorporates a steel beam from the WTC, which is (of course) on 9/11. Need to support the families who lost loved ones on the flights that crashed into the towers. Also participating in the setup the day before. Maybe next time.
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    I'll be there with my wife on friday and sunday. I am just down the road a bit in New Durham. It's funny I just found out about this event after just getting my 65 fb back after owning it 20yrs ago...
    Looking forward to seeing that SMOKIN' 65 Fastback in person. SmokinStangs Laconia will be the perfect setting to show it off!!

PS: Welcome to SmokinStangs.com...we are happy to have you as part of our growing Mustang Enthusiast based community!!
    See you in Laconia!!
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna have to bail on this. I need to be at the dedication of the 9/11 memorial in my town, which incorporates a steel beam from the WTC, which is (of course) on 9/11. Need to support the families who lost loved ones on the flights that crashed into the towers. Also participating in the setup the day before. Maybe next time.
    You will be missed, but for a great cause.

Remember there are Events on Friday and all Day Saturday should your schedule allow. The 3 Lap Event around NHMS does not start until 6pm.
    1984 T Top Coupe-Coyote 5.0, 4R70W, Modified BBK Long Tubes, 3.73s

*Formerly only90s, but all the 90s are gone..

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by only90s View Post
    You will be missed, but for a great cause.

Remember there are Events on Friday and all Day Saturday should your schedule allow. The 3 Lap Event around NHMS does not start until 6pm.
    Yeah, but it's quite a drive up there from Hudson, so I probably won't make it by the time things wrap up here. When it looked like the memorial wasn't going to come together for this year, I pre-registered for a bunch of Laconia stuff, but some really great folks stepped up to donate time, services and money, so it will be going ahead as we hoped. There's no way I can put a fun weekend ahead of doing my part in this, so I guess I will forfeit my fees and do what's right in my book. Sadness (as always on 9/11) but no regrets.

Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    I'll be there in my '07 GT/CS for Saturday & Sunday along with my wife! Heading up from CT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast