Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeping an eye on Ebay / Craigslist

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    that's Tom clark's old car...the one who built the tubbed / whippled 79 pace car..he built this one too a while ago
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

That car had a spread in MM&FF (or one of the other magazines) a couple of years ago. Gorgeous car.
    Jim

---
    Black 10th Anniversary Cobra
    #353 of 10th Anniversary Cobras -- Born June 9, 2003.

Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time.

I'm not feeling that car. I bet it sounds great and drives even better... Just not a fan of that paint work.
    I'm not a big fan of these wild paint jobs.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    I'm not feeling that car. I bet it sounds great and drives even better... Just not a fan of that paint work.
    I'm not a big fan of these wild paint jobs.
    Aww, you just think it should be ALL yellow! On a serious note, I agree. I remember the magazine spread and had the same reaction then. Unless it spends all its time on the track, a serious car should not look like a circus wagon.
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    I am no good at moving stuff over to here.But there is an 04 Cobra with only 4 miles on it on E Bay He's out of his mind for what he's asking 45k Great looking car though

----------------> "Smokin the Competition!"
    Blog Entries
    I am no good at moving stuff over to here.But there is an 04 Cobra with only 4 miles on it on E Bay He's out of his mind for what he's asking 45k Great looking car though
    Dennis, just "Cut & Paste" the link.

IMAGE ABOVE = EXAMPLE OF A WEB LINK / HYPERLINK

How to Copy and Paste

I can add it in total afterwards....
    SmokinStangs.com......A Premiere Mustang Enthusiast Community-Based Forum.
    "Bringing Mustang Enthusiasts together like never seen before!"

SmokinStangs.com-- www.SmokinStangs.com

Blog Entries

2003 Saleen Cobra - Paul Walker and Roger Rodas Always Evolving Collection

2003 Saleen Cobra

2003 Saleen cobra mustang fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean

Here is a chance to own one of the rarest and most sought after mustangs that has ever been made. 2003 cobras (terminators) are legendary for their power and rarity along with Saleens and the limited amount of models they produced each year. This car has the best of both worlds, power and looks.

It is 1 of the 6 true Saleen Cobras they made. This being 1 of 2 blacks and the only coupe.

The cars Saleen badge number is #250 and only has 36k original miles on her along with some tasteful modifications. On top of all this and being a limited model of car that's hand signed by Steve Saleen himself. This car is also one of the limited few that snuck out of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas Always Evolving Collection. I have no true reason or desire to sell the car but after seeing what the few AE cars that have snuck out sold for. I figure for the right price anything is for sale (besides my wife and dogs) lol. I have all the documentation and paper work for the car to go with it too. I will attach the links from the smoking tire walk threw they did of Paul and Rogers collection a few years back where you can see the car in the video between the Ford GT and Chevelle. During the time of the video the car had black Saleen wheels on it but has since had the original chrome stock Saleen wheels placed back on it. I'll also provide a link where you can see the other always revolving car that is currently for sale being a skyline that they are asking $1,099,000 for.

I have video of the car as well and if your a serious inquiry feel free to email me and I'll send over more pics and info but please don't waste my time or yours. $150,000

Thanks.

Paul Walker Garage Video walk threw via The SMOKIN Tire:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U189SwhPXKI

Original Article & Story on the Paul Walker - Always Evolving Collection vehicle liquidation :
    http://autoweek.com/article/car-life...ollection-sale

Original Boston Craigslist listing - May 2015:
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/5005966627.html

Blog Entries

Learn more on SmokinStangs: 2003 Saleen Mustang - "C" Is For Cobra

Want to learn more about 03'-04" Saleen S281-C's (Terminator Saleen Mustangs)!!

2003 Saleen Mustang - "C" Is For Cobra

The 03' SALEEN S281 / S281-C's intriguing back story and its rarity.
    Only Eleven (11) 2003 S281-Cs ever built with only six of them hardtops!

Click on the link to jump to SmokinStangs TERMI Reference area:
    http://www.smokinstangs.com/showthre...2893#post42893

$150k wtf???

Blog Entries

1995 FORD MUSTANG COBRA HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE - RARE 1 of 499

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    As listed on Craigslist:
    1995 FORD MUSTANG COBRA HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE - RARE 1 OF 499 - $9900 (HARTSVILLE, SC)

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A RARE FIND. SOME OF THESE CARS WERE PURCHASED AND PUT AWAY AND SOME OF THESE CARS HAVE BEEN HEAVILY MODIFIED. THIS IS NEITHER ONE. IT IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A DRIVER QUALITY COBRA THAT IS 100% STOCK.

1995 FORD MUSTANG COBRA HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE.

FORD PRODUCED ONLY 1003 COBRA CONVERTIBLES IN 1995 AND OF THEM ONLY 499 WERE HARDTOP MODELS. IT WAS A FACTORY FORD OPTION ONLY OFFERED IN 1995. THIS CAR WAS #467. I HAVE THE SVT CERTIFICATE FOR DOCUMENTATION. THE CAR IS THE LAST YEAR OF THE WINDSOR BASED 5.0 AS WELL. IT IS LOADED WITH ALL FACTORY OPTIONS OFFERED THAT YEAR LIKE POWER / LEATHER SEATS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER MIRRORS, CD & CASSETTE, FOG LIGHTS, & 17" ALUMINUM COBRA WHEELS. THE KEY FOB IS INCLUDED AND WORKS AS WELL. THE CAR RUNS GREAT AND IS 100% STOCK. NO MODS PERIOD.

IT EVEN RETAINS THE STOCK EXHAUST. CLEAR TITLE IS IN HAND. THE CAR COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUALS, THE ORIGINAL FORD VHS TAPE FOR HARDTOP REMOVAL & INSTALLATION, & THE FACTORY CRADLE FOR HARDTOP STORAGE.

IT CURRENTLY HAS 76K WELL MAINTAINED MILES. THE PAINT IS DECENT BUT NOT WITHOUT FLAW. OVERALL ITS A NICE CLEAN CAR. THE VINYL SOFT TOP IS FLAWLESS AND OPERATES PERFECTLY.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OF ANY KIND SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS - IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND WITH A CONTACT NUMBER, I WILL NOT REPLY. IF THE CAR IS ON HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK THAT EITHER. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Original Craiglist Post: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5012437462.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123