Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: nekked Mach 1

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!
    Looks fantastic. Keep em coming.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Spent the whole day working the grinder, da and a bunch of hand sanding. Making pretty good progress....

Smokin 1500HP - Member ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Hey, that looks like great progress, Mike! You are obviously dedicated to getting this done. Wanna do mine after?
    Bruce (aka: "Stealth Fighter Pilot")
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool radiator, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil,alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, bumpsteer, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB, all LED lights

The surgery continues.....Not too much for a 40 year old gal. My bodyman is a wizard with metal...to be continued.....

Smokin 750HP - Member Dennis O'Shea's Avatar
    It looks great do you have a figure on what the entire process will cost I can't wait to see it when its done

I am getting an outstanding price for what's involved. If a crash job comes in, obviously mine gets set off to the side. Not gonna piss off and pester the guy, I'm very impressed with his work...

Quote Originally Posted by fredfordguy View Post
    I am getting an outstanding price for what's involved. If a crash job comes in, obviously mine gets set off to the side. Not gonna piss off and pester the guy, I'm very impressed with his work...
    Looking at the quality of the work being done it will be worth the wait any idea when it might be done

Smokin 1500HP - Member TorchRedSVT's Avatar
    lookin good......

for a NE car of that age, seeing that little rot is impressive. Car is going to be crazy nice when finished
    --- Ian ---
    2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition -- The Show Car
    1989 LX Vert -- The Cruiser - Sold But Never Forgotten
    2010 GMC Terrain -- The Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Looking at the quality of the work being done it will be worth the wait any idea when it might be done
    I'm hoping for early to mid summer, probably leaning towards late in the summer..Hopefully to debut at one of the NHMC events. This is the first summer since I was 16 that I havent had a 'stang to cruize around in. Soooo to get the fix, I pulled a couple plug wires off my Ranger pickup, runs nice and rough....

Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfordguy View Post
    I'm hoping for early to mid summer, probably leaning towards late in the summer..Hopefully to debut at one of the NHMC events. This is the first summer since I was 16 that I havent had a 'stang to cruize around in. Soooo to get the fix, I pulled a couple plug wires off my Ranger pickup, runs nice and rough....
    I feel your pain Can't wait to see it when it done

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast