Thread: video of my sound system in my car

video of my sound system in my car

Explore Kenny Brown Performance today!!

Smokin 50HP - Member MustangJohn's Avatar
    Not a big fan of sony's subwoofers...but still a nice set up. You should get some Rockford Fosgates :) Did you have the frequency/power tuned? How many ohms are you running? What wire set up did you use? I didn't see a cap...do you have one in there? It should help fix the dimming of the lights (I know that can be a pain when your headlights dim at night with every hit off bass). And it's worth it to invest in some dynamat for your trunk, to get rid of the rattle. Imo I hated when people outside my car could hear muffled bass...but a louder rattle from the trunk.

Those arn't sony subwoofers, but I would love to have some of those rockford fosgates! lol and not I haven't done any power tuned or anything. I have a pictures of the wire running from the battery to the amp, but im not sure what size. And yeah I need dynomat for my car bad, but just haven't gotten the money or time to do it just yet. I was told to get a capacitor and that would stop the dimming lights, because I hate that. lol

Smokin 50HP - Member MustangJohn's Avatar
    Ah, couldn't tell what type of subs they were from the video quality, just saw the xplod amp and assumed...and if you want RF subs i have two old P1 Punch subs sitting in storage lol. Be careful with the gauge of each wire and how you have the whole set up wired, it can kill your battery and wear out your subs prematurely if done incorrectly.

You can do sooo much with audio its crazy. I used to have nice systems in my previous cars but it gets too costly.
    I like your set up. Car looks great too.

Jibber (AKA. Kevin)
    2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Smokin 750HP - Member badass98svt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Home of the SmokinStangs - Northeast Mustang Rally!
    You NEED to d-,at the trunk. it sounds terrible when you shut the trunk! Pickup just 1 Kicker Solobaric and it'll be plenty of bass for you, and you'll still have room to use your trunk for everyday crap!
    1998 SVT Cobra #4941 of 5174 built on June 19,1998
    C:\Documents and Settings\PJ & Becky\My Documents\My Pictures\COBRA\bacbrasigji6.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jetgirl View Post
    Who's Ed? I just voted to have his babys... Was that a mistake?