View Full Version : I see few club members out here

02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Let's pass the word folks. I know it's coming out in the newsletter but heck. Let's get a move on. I want to talk about this upcoming nice season We call summer. I hope to hell it's not as rainy as last year. The summer of 2009 was a large washout. With my car modified able to get out and have some fun this year. When looking for a budget wheelchair volunteers to help me get my chair on my car. I'm also hoping like hell they don't want the regular cruise night over to Mel's. That would be a little bit far for me to go I think. I give it a shot for the Father's Day show but I'll have to drag my crew along with me. My crew, also known as my wife, who does not like Cruise nights. The dear woman just tolerates them for my sake.

As you can see this voice recognition software is getting better as I use it. Making far less mistakes. I'm ready to start getting into conversations with people on the forums but there's not much going on. Wake up folks.

02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey Ted. Dont you go to Manns? I have not been yet but I thought it was close to Salem? Lots of folks talk about the Pie there. Its an unofficial cruise nite as not "put on" by NHMC but it sure sounds like fun. On a side note. I'm certainly interested in seeing your car and how its been modified.

02-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Mann's yes, Mel's no.