View Full Version : Thanks from the Youngs

05-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Sue and I would like to thank the members that showed up at out daughter Christine's wedding! We did have a sign at the seating table thanking and plugging the club and telling everyone to check out the cars, but there weren't a lot of gear-heads attending..I'm not sure how many people were checking you out, but we think most people cared more about consuming alcoholic beverages inside, lol. Sue and I were so busy, that by the time we were able to come out and thank everyone and take some pictures you had already left. I gonna try to find out if anyone did get some pictures of you all.
Between the Main St walk (which we didn't even get to see) and you guys coming, a lot of people said it was pretty cool having show cars at a wedding, so thanks a real lot for helping us make it complete!!!

Don & Sue

Next up ---- ED Day !!

05-04-2011, 08:51 AM
I'm glad it worked out. Wish I could've been there, sorry I couldn't take part, but it ended up that I was several states away.

Best wishes to the newlyweds!

05-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks for having us.. Was a nice day and a chance to meet some new members. Think we even managed to get a passerby to join.......