PDA

View Full Version : NHMC Christmas Party Sat Dec 4th

gilmar
11-29-2010, 07:53 AM
Good Morning Members!

Thank you all who RSVP'd this year... Look Forward to seeing you all Saturday night. Head count is in and helps us out with planning. Those who didn't RSVP... See you next year

SVT10th
11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
What's the count so far, Jim?

badass98svt
11-29-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm in!!! woot!

gilmar
12-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Greeting fellow members,

This is the absolute last chance to RSVP to the NHMC Holiday Party Sat Dec 4th.... If you have NOT RSVP'd and plan on coming, please sent me an email at the address provided multiple times. I would hate to see anyone with limited participation because they failed to notify us of their intent to attend...
We ask people to RSVP because a huge amount of effort and planning goes into this event. We would like to ensure everyone has a great time.

Soooo...., if you plan on attending, please let me know by noon (12PM) Thurs, Dec 2. I would hate to see anyone left out. You may even let me know in this post or better yet, send me a private message. Your co-operation is appreciated!!

Thank you!

Jim Gillis
VP NHMC

SmokinStang
12-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Just confirming that you have me down for.......1 + Guest

gilmar
12-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Thank you Bob, your all set.. I think this is the 3rd time you've let me know:thumbsup:

I posted this because I heard there were some that were just going to show up... not cool ya know.:scared:

390gtconv
12-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Let me be the first to say, a BIG THANK YOU to all involved putting this xmas party on. There is a lot of prep we don't see. THANKS!!!

gilmar
12-02-2010, 09:30 AM
TY George! Appreciated!

Xerxeese
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Email was sent.. Just me this year (Shell has another obligation that evening)

SmokinStang
12-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Let me be the first to say, a BIG THANK YOU to all involved putting this xmas party on.:+1:

I'm going to say a "Pre-Thank You" now,as I know a big effort has been put in to date, I'm sure the magical NHMC Elfs have been hard at work preparing!!

Thank you Bob, your all set.. I think this is the 3rd time you've let me know:thumbsup:Just wanted to make sure.........:hehehe:

I posted this because I heard there were some that were just going to show up... not cool ya know.:scared:
Not good......not right

gilmar
12-04-2010, 07:42 AM
:+1:

I'm going to say a "Pre-Thank You" now,as I know a big effort has been put in to date, I'm sure the magical NHMC Elfs have been hard at work preparing!!

Just wanted to make sure.........:hehehe:

Not good......not right

Thanks Bob!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! Anyone want to stop by and help today, it is greatly appreciated!!

So far , Joey B, PJ and Becky and Chachee are coming to help set up,.... Thanks guys!!

390gtconv
12-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Jim, make sure the RED HAT comes out tonite. Leaving work @ 2pm. Can't wait.

MY-S281
12-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks Bob!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! Anyone want to stop by and help today, it is greatly appreciated!!

So far , Joey B, PJ and Becky and Chachee are coming to help set up,.... Thanks guys!!

Hey Jim, What time you guy's setting things up? Not sure if I will have time to come by to assist but I will if I can so just let me know what time and I will see what i can do !! I am Supposed to meet up with PJ after 4pm today

chachee52
12-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Jim, What time you guy's setting things up? Not sure if I will have time to come by to assist but I will if I can so just let me know what time and I will see what i can do !! I am Supposed to meet up with PJ after 4pm today

I am heading over between noon and 1pm. So I would say any time after that we will be working.

Hutch
12-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Thank You to everyone that worked so hard to make this years Christmas Party so special. Fantastic time, wonderful food and even more important, the chance to talk with old friends.

chachee52
12-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Thank You to everyone that worked so hard to make this years Christmas Party so special. Fantastic time, wonderful food and even more important, the chance to talk with old friends.

:+1:

Also, it was great to meet you, if only for a second and to gain the knowledge that you owned that awesome looking '11 vert!!!! I'm still drooling a little over it :thumbsup:

gilmar
12-05-2010, 09:30 AM
WOW!! Great time last night everyone! I really had a blast! Couldn't have been a party with out you all!!!

MY-S281
12-05-2010, 11:12 AM
WOW!! Great time last night everyone! I really had a blast! Couldn't have been a party with out you all!!!

Jim as Always you guys did an outstanding job with everything.. Food was awesome and I really had a great time, Karen enjoyed meeting everyone too, she cant wait for summer !!!

It's always a blast to have a chance to spend time with the gang !! Cant wait until the next one !!!

SVT10th
12-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Great job Jim and Henri! I think that was the best one yet!

fredfordguy
12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Ditto's to all involved. Great time, food and fellowship. George, you're back in the will!!!!!!

390gtconv
12-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Ditto's to all involved. Great time, food and fellowship. George, you're back in the will!!!!!!

Cool! Even if you picked a ROLEX watch, I wasn't gonna go for it. lol
A blast to see all.