PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Rad Trike VID

SmokinStang
05-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Frogman Tim Cotterill Rocket II Trike Custom Fast

Straight up........MADNESS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNLMN_RqSI

This crazy trike has a monster supercharged HEMI with 1000+ horsepower.

Man you got to have some big kahunas to saddle up on this puppy. Batman.......Look out, there's a new sheriff in town!!
:cigar:
SmokinStang

SVT10th
05-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Interesting. A pretty cool concept, but I'd almost call it a car -- look at the size of it. Even looks a bit like it was based off a Plymouth Prowler.

I suspect it's unstable or something since it's never shown going fast for real. All the shots where you can see scenery going by look like normal highway speed. The high speed shots of the speedometer are zoomed in tight and could easily be simulation. If it is really capable of speed how difficult would it be to video a pass at the local dragstrip or oval track?

The idea is freakin ballsy though. He needs big brass ones just to think about getting on that thing.

ToplessPony94
05-20-2010, 11:10 PM
I suspect it's unstable or something since it's never shown going fast for real.

:twocents: Yeah, a few basic physics calcs show something with that long a wheelbase with that wide a rear track and that kind of power and with a single wheel in front... well, let's just say if it did get into trouble things would happen awfully fast! Visions of the "flat spin" from Top Gun come to mind... not pretty!

:eye-popping: :scared: :1zhelp: