PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Mustangs congratulations.

86ASCcoupe20
05-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Looks like a couple of SmokinStangs are in the latest issue of Muscle Mustangs and fast Fords. JULY 2010 issue. Just got it from my mailbox an hour ago. Bobs cover car and I know I saw the other one on the site here somewhere. Its marks black 90 GT from haverhill. Awesome job, guys. Although both could have been feature cars. Too bad there was no mention of the website in the issue.:thumbsup:

badass98svt
05-17-2010, 05:38 PM
My sub just ran out too. I'll have to check it out.

lxfiveo
05-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Hold on a minute....Bob got a cover feature in MM&FF?! Damn....sweet!!! Speaking from experience, that is definitely not an easy thing to do!!! Congrats Bob!

And knowing the timeline of these stories, the site probably hadn't even been conceptualized when they worked up the story/photos. I did my shoot in August in NYC.....it hit the shelves in January, which was actually pretty quick for them.

only5.0s
05-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Looks like a couple of SmokinStangs are in the latest issue of Muscle Mustangs and fast Fords. JULY 2010 issue. Just got it from my mailbox an hour ago. Bobs cover car and I know I saw the other one on the site here somewhere. Its marks black 90 GT from haverhill. Awesome job, guys. Although both could have been feature cars. Too bad there was no mention of the website in the issue.:thumbsup:

Thanks.....If you can post up a pic that would be great!!!!!!

Have not received mine in the mail yet. Called Barnes and Noble in Salem and they dont have them yet.

I went through this same painful waiting game when mine was in the 5.0 Showcase of 5.0 Mustang a few years back.

SmokinStang
05-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Hold on a minute....Bob got a cover feature in MM&FF?! Damn....sweet!!! Speaking from experience, that is definitely not an easy thing to do!!! Congrats Bob!False alarm!!! No cover for me, I believe it is a "Spotlight" piece of sorts.

I would gladly welcome a FEATURE though......Cover not required!!:smokinstangs:
SmokinStangs